It's 1956 and Edna, Beryl and the ladies of the Bluebird Auxiliary invite you to their inaugural trivia challenge. Test your wits against the Bluebird Brains Trust as we challenge you with a series of questions on current events and historical facts such as:
- Can you name the stars of The King and I?
- What are the names of Queen Elizabeth's children?
- And what current major sporting event is being held right now in Melbourne? (Remember, it's 1956!)
Gentleman, dust off your cuff links and shine your shoes. And ladies, starch those petticoats and slip on your gloves. It's time for trivia: fifties style.
- Search for your team captain's name when purchasing your tickets. Tables have a maximum of 10 and tickets must be prepurchased. BUT PLEASE NOTE, ONLY TEAM CAPTAINS SHOULD CREATE TEAMS.
- Don't have a team yet? Get in touch and we'll match you up with a team captain.
- Ladies, bring a fifties-themed plate of hors d'oevres for your table or pre-purchase one of ours when booking your ticket.
- Drinks will be available at the bar at prices we can all afford.
- Tea, coffee and water will be provided along with scrumptious scones, jam and cream.
- Bring your bidding boldness for the auction - both vintage and brand new items on offer. Cash and credit card payments accepted.
- Fabulous entertainment all evening including the Bluebird Ladies Auxiliary National Descant Eisteddfod Singing Troupe Choral Group (BLANDEST Choral Group).
- Prizes for best outfit, party game winners and of course, the winning team, featuring handcrafted and home-baked goodies.
So, fire up your grey matter and let Edna, Beryl and the girls make your evening a night to remember as you compete for the coveted Bluebird Trivia Challenge trophy!